ÁñÁ«ÊÓÆµ18 offer culturally-appropriate disability services through a devoted team of care workers who are carefully selected and supported by our professional management team. All our staff are experienced and sensitive to the needs of the Aboriginal community.
Our NDIS approved disability services supports Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in our community to live independently and at home.
What is NDIS?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is the Federal Government funding scheme supporting people with a disability, their families and carers. People with a disability will receive funding for reasonable and necessary supports based on their individual needs and aspirations.
Participants who already have an NDIS plan
If you already have an NDIS plan, contact ÁñÁ«ÊÓÆµ18 Disability Services to find out about the wide range of culturally-appropriate services we can help you with.
ÁñÁ«ÊÓÆµ18 can provide:
- Assistance with self-care activities
- Assistance to access community, social and recreational activities
- House and/or yard maintenance
- House cleaning and other household activities
- Coordination of supports and support connection
- Therapy services
- Clinical services
ÁñÁ«ÊÓÆµ18 charges at the price limit in the NDIS Support Catalogue for all supports.
What if I don't have an NDIS plan?
You can contact the National Disability Insurance Scheme on 1800 800 110 or visit their website www.ndis.gov.au for more details.
How can we help you get started? ÁñÁ«ÊÓÆµ18 can assist you with:
- Learning about the NDIS and how it works
- Working out your reasonable and necessary supports
- Identifying your goals and aspirations
- Supporting you in gathering documentation and putting together your application
Contact 4918 6400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org